Effective Habits are essential for good medical practice
Patient satisfaction is measure of the extent to which a patient is content with the health care received from the health care provider. It results from a combination of good medical practice and effective habits. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, is a revolutionary self-help method developed by Dr. Stephen R. Covey, based on strong universal and timeless character ethic allowing professional effectiveness and success, without sacrificing self happiness and key values such as family. The principal speaker, Dr. Mohammed Farahna, medical anatomist, has been successfully teaching this method to medical specialists and students from about a decade.
I- Organization : College of Applied Medical Sciences
II-Facilitators & Coordinators : Dr. Mohammed Farahna
Dr. Paul Seke
Dr. Lorella Vecchio
1. Requirements of private victory habits
2. Effective initiative (Habit 1).
3. Effective planning (Habit 2).
4. Effective prioritization (Habit 3).
5. Requirements of Public victory habits
6. Win – Win Thinking (Habit 4).
7. Effective communication (Habit 5).
8. Formation of an effective team (Habit 6).
9. Balanced renewal (Habit 7).
Qassim University - Administration Building- 4th floor - Auditorium A - & Theater in female section through Teleconferencing.
V – Target audience :
Physicians, Technologist, Medical services providers, Health care managers, Medical schools students, Faculties, Health researchers.
VI- Date and Time :
8 : 30 am
VII – For Registration :
VII- Contacts: 0163800050 Ext 4155